Landscaping Job Description
(Compensation will be adjusted to landscaping experience levels)
Maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Clean/sweep up rubbish on sidewalks, driveways, or parking lots.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Operating Equipment - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Attentiveness - Giving full attention and focus to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Communication - Speaking to others to convey information clearly and effectively.
Email landscaping resumes to email@example.com.
Go Back To Careers Page