Job Description for Janitorial Services.
Responsible for cleaning buildings, sweeping, removing debris, and keeping areas tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Steam-clean carpets as needed.
- Safely use various cleaning agents and understand material safety data sheets (MSDS).
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Must have personal transportation.
Send janitorial resumes to: email@example.com.
Go Back To Careers Page